Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Been so busy the last week or so I haven't even done much farming in Farm Ville. We are pretty busy at Vic Truss especially compared to our 2 closest competitors. Lots of work around the townhouses and lots of repairs to ;awn equipment. I even worked at Wal Mart on Sunday. Saturday we did find time to go for a drive and Patty, Ben and myself took a walk on the beach out past Sooke. Was a beautiful day lots of sunshine and the water was quite calm. I was a little surprised that Patty only collected 2 rocks. I took a few photos but don't quite have my computer back to normal after reformatting it last week.

On the way home we stopped by to see our beautiful grand daughter. Mary's family was there for a visit so we crashed the party. Patty felt awkward but those people like us and it's been a while since we were all together. We all ended up in the living room and Gwen was sticking close to her mom bouncing on Roddy her bouncy horse or whatever animal it is supposed to be. I said Gwen I think it's time for a Papa hug and she hopped off her Roddy and came over and gave me a big hug and kiss. Then she went back to bouncing on Roddy and I said Papa needs another hug and she got off Roddy and came right over and gave me another hug. Nothing like a hug from your grand daughter to brighten up your day! We are hoping to get out to the forestry museum to take Gwen on a train ride soon.

The weather is getting better every day. I think it's going to be a hot dry summer this year. I hope to get out Whale watching once or twice even though we are going to Ontario this summer. I just heard that J Pod has showed up near Victoria so another season starts. Well I better get my butt in gear lots to do around here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home