Monday, December 21, 2009

A couple days after my last post I decided to take a quick drive to the ocean after dropping Ben off at school. We had been having some really nice sunrises and was hoping to get a shot or two. I wanted to go to the Old Stone Church (Butter Church) to see about getting some silhouettes. The church is not on the best angle and has a lot of growth around it making it hard to get a good position for shooting it with the ocean in the background. I did get a couple shots of the corner while trying to stay out of the native cemetery next to the church. I later tried to get a shot through the window from inside but the tripod and I are both a little short. I did get a couple shots that I think are nice and I had fun with my camera which I haven't done in a while. Now that winter is here I haven't seen a nice sunrise recently although it looked like it would have been a good one this morning except that it was raining. I could see a tinge of red far off in the distance. Almost done my Christmas shopping but I'll save that for my next post. 4 days till Christmas!









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home