Monday, September 28, 2009

Sick sick sick

Well this past week I've be sick with a bad cold and a couple people said maybe you have the H1N1 flu going around. I ignored them but after hearing some of the symptoms I thought they sound similar to what I have. Patty hasn't gotten sick yet and Ben was sick before me but seems better but mine doesn't seem to be improving. Because Patty sees Gwen I decided I'd call the health nurse and after talking to her all the symptoms are the same. I have an appointment with the Dr today to get tested. Hope its just a regular but fierce cold.

To me the flu is more upset stomach, can't eat, throwing up, unable to get out of bed but this H1N1 isn't like that at all I'm told. Its sore throat, coughing, headache, chills, tiredness which is what I have. Its been over a week and doesn't seem any better. They will take a swab and will let me know but I don't think there is anything you can do for it other than take cold and flu drugs. Patty is keeping her distance, I told her this morning prove to me you love me come give me a big wet kiss. She laughed blew me a kiss and went off to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home