Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Al's teacher

I'm sure you have all seen those commercials for Kokanee Beer looking for park Rangers and the 3 hot babes have to try out. The one in the pictures below was a grade 10 science teacher for Patty's son Al. She is from beautifull Kamloops B.C. Shes not a full time teacher any more and Al was lucky enough to run into her and have coffee with her before he headed out here to Duncan to join his mother and me in December.

Correction...apparently she was not in the commercials but is in the 2007 calendar. Mike had already made a comment so I didn't change the original post just made this correction.







1 Comments:

At Tuesday, January 30, 2007 11:22:00 AM, Blogger Ive got nothing said...

That beer commercial must be local, I haven't seen it. Not that it matters but which one is she?

It reminds me of Van Halen's, Hot For Teacher.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home