Friday, January 12, 2007

Layoff

Work is real slow right now so I'm on a temporary layoff. They chose me because they know I'm looking elsewhere for work but I don't think thats fair because it should still be by seniority. I'm going to talk to a guy about a union as my gift when I depart !! They put 9 guys on temp layoff last week then hired the Head coach of the football team to do the job of some of the guys they let go on the same day. I am going up town to print off my resume so hopefully I get a new job soon.

4 Comments:

At Friday, January 12, 2007 11:15:00 AM, Blogger Ive got nothing said...

Maybe it's because you threaten to punch the other employees in the face???

 
At Saturday, January 13, 2007 3:46:00 AM, Blogger Sam said...

good luck with the job hunt Kev

 
At Saturday, January 13, 2007 7:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LMAO
Thanks Mike I never thought about that. Might have had a little to do with it.

 
At Saturday, January 13, 2007 8:43:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could be a blessing in disguise. Get out there and sell yourself...wait a minute...i mean find a job. You do want to eat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home