Sunday, December 31, 2006

Our Wedding Day

Well the big day is finaly here. I'm pretty excited and so is Patty. Going to be a very small wedding. I never got over to Pauls to invite them but I did run into Dimples and mentioned it to her but she is working today. I should give Paul a quick call. I want to thank everyone who has left a comment on my last post they are all very nice.

Well I'm off to do some running around before the wedding. Will be thinking of all of you in Ontario. Thanks again for the thoughtfull comments.

I kind of jumped to conclusions earlier on one of the comments and I will appologize to Karl even tho I never mentioned his name. I thought it was a sick joke on his part earlier today. Sorry Karl I allways think its you first.

If Barb actually made the comment then I thank her for it. Its a very nice thing to do. Wish you and Wyatt and Natalie all the best of the new year !!!!

9 Comments:

At Sunday, December 31, 2006 11:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kevin and Patty!!

I wish I was there to celebrate this special day with you because you have been such a big part of my childhood. Growing up you were always taking me places and buying me stuff and I just never got to truly thank you for everything.

All the best to you guys and can't wait to see you both when you visit!

Love,
Ryan

 
At Sunday, December 31, 2006 12:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

kevin
no one wrote that here....we thought it was nice she wrote that....she would have your site from a long time ago....enjoy it for what it is and enjoy your day

 
At Sunday, December 31, 2006 12:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOUR BIG DAY!!! How exciting!!! We are all sooo happy for you and Patty! We wish you all the best!!!!!! Thinking of You guys!!! We Love You!
Lots of Love
Tara and John.

 
At Sunday, December 31, 2006 1:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kevin and Patty!!!

Wishing you all the best and many happy years together. Can't wait to see you guys next summer.

Love Aunt Jan,Mickey and family, and Theresa and Wayne
XOXOXOXO

 
At Sunday, December 31, 2006 2:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev and Patty I want to wish you all the best for many years to come!! Patty i want to welcome the new Mrs Gower into our family. I cant wait to meet you in the summer. Luv Alice

 
At Sunday, December 31, 2006 2:50:00 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

Hey Kev: Congratulations, all the best to you and your's.

 
At Sunday, December 31, 2006 3:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Kevin & Patti, thinking of you on this special day.
Best wishes always,
Joan, Jodi, Mike, & Marissa.
Aldergrove. B.C.

 
At Sunday, December 31, 2006 4:51:00 PM, Blogger m gower said...

Hey Uncle Kev, Congrats. I was thinking of you ALL day.

What a way to bring in the new year.
Love ya
Mandy

 
At Monday, January 01, 2007 9:33:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kev,

In your defence I thought it was written by some ASSHOLE that we both know and love too. I was ready to call him and say; I guess your brother doesn’t see the humour. It’s a good thing I didn’t know Patty’s exes name because I think I’m a lot like that asshole brother of yours. It could have been ugly.

Alright this is the very last time but… CONGRATULATIONS!! Mickey rarely comments on here but I know that every time we talk about your wedding she just beams and is very happy that you have found someone special and so has Patty. Welcome to 2007 you two crazy kids.

Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home