Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Another snow day

Well looks like another snow day. So far we have had one day off work, worked 2 hours the next day shoveling snow and then 7 hours the next night but tonight its snowing heavely again. They are calling for plus for and rain tomorrow and possible plus 8 Saturday. We just got back from picking up some groceries and its comming down pretty good out there. I'm going to go make supper now. Patty seems to be doing pretty good but I still want to make her take it easy. I had to stop and kick Ben's ass as he just moon'd us. I held him so his mom could smack his ass. One big happy family. Well I better run as I smell supper and I shouldn't LOl.

6 Comments:

At Thursday, November 30, 2006 5:44:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin, Do you need us to send mittens? hehe +15 right now, I was just taking off my sweater. Phew!!, hot.

 
At Thursday, November 30, 2006 5:54:00 AM, Blogger botsoe said...

All those years driving in Muskoka and you are taking snow days.

 
At Thursday, November 30, 2006 8:35:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Believe me if they would let me on the hwy I'd be at work cause I need the money !! These ppl drive like idiots in the snow. All you hear is its different than Ontario snow. I ask is is wet, white and cold ??? I drove home from Nanaimo the other night at 3am when work was shut down and the hwy was closed. Most of it was hard packed but there were about 30 cars in the ditches.

 
At Thursday, November 30, 2006 9:01:00 AM, Blogger Muskokaman said...

Kevin doesn't call them snow days....he calls them snuggle days

 
At Thursday, November 30, 2006 1:48:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

aaragghhh puke

 
At Thursday, November 30, 2006 4:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmmmm snuggle days.....I like that !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home