Sunday, November 26, 2006

snow ?? what the @%&$ ???

First off I want to wish Kris a happy birthday. I sort of messed up and thought it was the 23rd and called her a couple days ago. It worked out ok though because the girls were all going to NY city shopping and will pretty tired and sleeping today.

Can you believe it ? We have got a ton of snow the last 2 days. It had been raining for the past 2 weeks pretty much non stop. Yesterday on our way to Nanaimo Patty and I were looking at the snow on the mountains around here. We said how nice it looked but the mountains could keep it. After we had been at my place a couple hours we decided to go to Kelseys for a bite to eat. Thats when we noticed it had been snowing for a bit....and it kept snowing and snowing. People on the island don't know how to drive when it snows and you could tell by all the accidents and how slow traffic. So much snow has came down that they said on the news tonight if you don't have to go anywhere stay off the hwy so I won't be going to work. In good weather its 45 minutes to work from here. So we are just relaxxing watching some Tv tonight. Normaly I'd be in bed trying to get some sleep before work.

For all that is wondering Patty is doing better now. She feels real good at times but then feels not so well at other times. I'm doing my best to make her take it easy. I even cooked supper for everyone tonight and did all the dishes. We picked up the marriage liscence friday now we just need someone to say the words and presto have a wife. I'm really looking forward to this as we have been spending so much time together and its just been getting better and better. I've never been so happy. She's looking forward to becomming Mrs Gower. She told me her son Ben was telling her how much he likes me. We get along pretty good. Her one son Adam stays in the basement and I hardley get to talk to him. He seems like a pretty good kid and he told Patty he will give me a chance. I called him upstairs tonight for supper and made a plate for him to take down stairs. He pops up real fast and says thanks and then dissapears back down into the basement. In 2 weeks we go pick up Patty's oldest son and I'll get to meet more of her family. I'm looking forward to finally meeting them. I know they have heard about me and they told Patty whatever makes her happy. Well thats all for now I'll catch you up some more durring the week.

4 Comments:

At Monday, November 27, 2006 4:36:00 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

And to think it was just in jest ...the comment about the golf ball needing not only a life vest but also snow shoes,lmao. It is supposed to be 17 here Wednesday and we are talking +++++++++. All the best on your up coming nuptuals Kev.

 
At Monday, November 27, 2006 5:02:00 AM, Blogger Muskokaman said...

Haha thats funny, cuz we havent even gotten snow here yet! we got it one night, but it barly lasted the morning, and it was gone! I just hope it comes before Chirstmas!
-Love Tara. xo

 
At Monday, November 27, 2006 7:34:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kev,

Saw the snow and accidents on the news last night. You're being punished for your golfing in winter comments. Like Billy Idol says; It's a nice day for a white wedding ...

Mike

 
At Monday, November 27, 2006 9:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was thinking the same thing as i heard about your snow situation. it's amazing how karma works!!!
haha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home