Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Breakfast of champions !!

Patty stayed over last friday night and I had to get up and go move the Harley the team is raffeling off so I told her to just stay in bed and I would get breakfast for us. When I got home she was awake and waiting so I gave her my favourite breakfast and she loved it. For those of you that don't know what it is I'll tell you. A big bag of peanut M&M's and a pop. I had a pepsi she had a sprite. The fact that she enjoyed it as much as me shows we were meant for each other. I did add a rose for a romantic touch.

4 Comments:

At Friday, November 10, 2006 4:30:00 AM, Blogger Sam said...

looks like you found yourself a real looker kev. good for you

 
At Friday, November 10, 2006 5:41:00 AM, Blogger Ive got nothing said...

That breakfast is probably healthier than a big bowl of frosty luck charms, even tho they’re magically delicious. I am trying to be more positive Kev and it’s nice to hear that you’re happy… you lucky bastard. hehe

 
At Saturday, November 11, 2006 7:09:00 AM, Blogger Muskokaman said...

The Famous Breakfast!! haha...
-Tara xo

 
At Saturday, November 11, 2006 10:50:00 AM, Blogger Muskokaman said...

Patty Cake Patty Cake bakers.....never mind I got nothing. Go Raiders

 

Post a Comment

<< Home