Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Woooooo Hoooooooo !!!!!!!

I just received a confirmation email from the B.C. Lions giving me a field pass for the game VS Calgary this friday. I have been bugging Lorne Plante the player on our team that is on the practice roster of the Lions. He had kept telling me that he had talked to the guy in charge and that he wanted an email from me telling him for what purpose I wanted the pass. Only thing is Lorne kept forgetting to get his email address. Last night Lorne emailed me and so I emailed Jaimie this morning and just received the confirmation back. I would have liked to have asked for the Ti Cat game but we have a playoff game that day and also the Cats MY TEAM would not grant me a field pass so screw them. I'd like to get a couple good shots of Danny Mac even if its just on the sidelines with the clip board. I'm a little excited at the moment. I was hoping he would say yes but wasn't expecting it to be this fast. Well gotta get showered and ready for work....oops and got to let them know about friday !!!!


Also I'm a terrible person because I know the 3rd is someones birthday but can't remember whos ! Annette, Terry and Rob all have birthdays in October 3, 15. and 25 but which one is which. If I had to guess I'd say Terry today, Rob the 15th and Annette the 25th. Not sure why but that sounds correct to me. Will find out who for sure and call on the weekend

SORRY !!!!!!!!!!!!

8 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 1:54:00 PM, Blogger Sam said...

good for you kev. i know you'll take alot of nice pics, can't wait to see them

 
At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 3:42:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Contrats Kevin. Can't wait to see the pictures. I know Terry's birthday is the 3rd. I'm not sure about Annette and Rob.

 
At Tuesday, October 03, 2006 11:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Laurie

I would have thought some one in my family would have told me today but no one even leaves msgs anymore.

 
At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 4:57:00 AM, Blogger Muskokaman said...

Hey kev! -talk about not leaving msgs anymore, how about not emailing back anymore!?!? That would be You!! I know uncle Robs is the 13th, so if aunt laurie knows aunt terry's is the 3rd, then I guess that must mean thataunt annette's is on the 25th!!
well hope to hear from you soon!
Love ya,
Tara. xo

 
At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 7:26:00 AM, Blogger Ive got nothing said...

Good for you Kev. You should wear your Ticat jersey to the game on Friday, it will be easier for us to spot you along the sidelines.

 
At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 10:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha I was thinking about that but I don't think that would work out. Just keep an eye out close to the cheerleaders !!!!

 
At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 12:48:00 PM, Blogger At ThE bArN said...

My Dad's is on the 15th. He is the big 50 this year!! Scary

 
At Wednesday, October 04, 2006 12:49:00 PM, Blogger At ThE bArN said...

by the way i updated my blog if anyone wants to check it out. I've been waiting for people to.
Jess

 

Post a Comment

<< Home