Saturday, September 30, 2006

I'm still strange

As for Mandy's comment on my last post, I'm not sure what yopur talking about it looks good to me ????

Ok I know most of you think I'm a wee bit strange so here is something to help you with your theory....

Last night I get home around 11:30 pm from work. I park in the ditch in front of the house so I don't have to get up too early to move my car. There is a deer standing just off the drive way eating the leaves off a bush. It was a great night with lots of stars and pretty warm. I sit down on the side of the hill beside my car and start talking to the deer. The young buck turns to look at me every once in a while but then goes back to eating. Then the buck decides to wander over about 5 - 10 feet from me cocking its head and moving its ears like it was trying to get a better signal on the tv all the while I'm still talking to it. It checks me out for about 2 - 3 minutes then slowly walks around my car to the other side of the lawn. I then decide to stand up and say goodnight to it as I head into the house.

There are lots of deer around this area. last week I was heading out the front door and scared one off the front lawn. The week before we were comming home from lunch and we passed 2 deer at the side of the road about 15 houses down the street. I got on my bike and rode back there to find 7 deer in total.





5 Comments:

At Saturday, September 30, 2006 4:23:00 AM, Blogger m gower said...

wow nice pictures. I swear there was something messed up with your blog. Itlooks normal to me now.
Oh well i finally updated my blog (it's a long one)
TTYL
Mandy

 
At Saturday, September 30, 2006 12:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Careful driving home at night or you'll be eating venison all winter.

Mike

 
At Saturday, September 30, 2006 12:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree Mandy, there was something wrong with the blog. Melissa told me I should come and read it and I could only see the first paragraph. It wouldn't let me scroll down any further and I couldn't see any of the previous blogs that are normally listed on the right hand side. The next night everything was good again.

 
At Saturday, September 30, 2006 12:47:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm and I thought I was the crazy one. You women better go get your heads checked out LOL

 
At Monday, October 02, 2006 3:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

upi're lucky you are way out there or us women would really gang up on you, wouldn't we Mandy. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home