Monday, September 18, 2006

Finally something exciting has happened

Well I know my blog hasn't been very exciting but honestly there hasn't been anything that exciting to blog about. I've tried to keep football out of this blog because I have it on 2 other blogs. But today I just have to do a football story on this blog. Sorry its not about the Cats even tho they won. Saturday we (Raiders team and me included) went over to South Surrey on the mainland to play the second place Rams. It was a great game for Raiders fans because we kicked ass. This team is a very strong team. One more win for us and we clinch home field for the playoffs. Anyways.... Yesterday while I was at work I got a phone call. Happened just at the right time because when the saw is running I can't hear the phone. It was a reporter from the local news paper asking if I had any shots of the game I'd like to submit. I emailed him 4 photos but because I use hotmail it shrinks them down and they were no good to him. So I threw the photos on a CD and dropped them off. This morning when I got up I went out side and grabbed the paper. It's not a huge paper but who cares because on the cover of the sports section are 2 of my photos big as life !!! They take up half the page. My name is under each one, could have been a little bolder but it can be seen. Anyone wanting a autographed copy contact me and I'll hook you up. Won't be my autograph because my penmanship sucks but I'll get someone to sign it LOL. Anyways here are the photos.

16SEPT06 115b

16SEPT06 182b2

6 Comments:

At Monday, September 18, 2006 9:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!! Good for you uncle kevin! Thats awsome! especially front page of the sports! That is so cool!!! So when do the playoffs start??
Love Tara. xo

 
At Monday, September 18, 2006 6:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great pictures, as always. Hopefully they'll want more of your great work in the future. Also good to see you finally posting again.

Love Annette xoxo

 
At Monday, September 18, 2006 7:43:00 PM, Blogger m gower said...

OMG that is GREAT. Glad to hear that taking 500 shots in one day is paying off LOL.
Take care
TTYL
Mandy

WAS THAT MY AUNT NET THAT LEFT A COMMENT????????

WHAT IS THIS CYBERWORLD COMING TO??

 
At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 5:37:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats!! Kev, maybe you have found a new calling.

Mike

 
At Wednesday, September 20, 2006 2:57:00 PM, Blogger Sam said...

right on kev. makin the front page. congratulations

 
At Saturday, September 23, 2006 2:57:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i haven't been on for a while so this is news to me now
congrats kev...and i would like a copy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home