Sunday, September 03, 2006

Quick update

Just to let everyone know I now have my computer in my bedroom at the place I'm staying. This will work out better because I didn't have my own key for the window shop/Raiders office and I had to share the internet. Plus driving almost 20 minutes to the office was a pain. This time tomorrow night I'll be at work. Nights is going to suck for a while but I'm making connections looking for different jobs. Tomorrow we are having a turkey dinner with all the trimings. I made a cherry cheesecake while everyone was out. Well thats all for now, hope everyone didn't get too wet this weekend. Sunny and 30 here !!

3 Comments:

At Monday, September 04, 2006 6:20:00 AM, Blogger Dennis said...

Kev:sEnD cHeEsE cAkE,lmao,just kidding.Nice to hear things are going somewhat good for you.Nights can never be really good.

 
At Monday, September 04, 2006 6:24:00 AM, Blogger m gower said...

hey, glad to hear you have a computer set up now. yummmmmmmmm turkey dinner. Is that a welcome to our family dinner?????? LOL
TTYS
I hope you find work not doing the night shift.
love yah
Mandy

 
At Tuesday, September 05, 2006 6:31:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bragger

 

Post a Comment

<< Home