Friday, August 18, 2006

Everyone Loves MarineLand !!!

Well as you can tell by the title someone went to MarineLand yesterday. And yes I do Love Marineland !! I didn't even do any of the rides but I like the fact that you can not just look at the animaks you can interact with them. I even payed the extra 8 bucks to touch a sperm ummmmm I mean Baluga Whale LOL. Plus you get to toss a couple fish down its throat. Annette went with me and I even convinced her to pet the Baluga Whale. We didn't even do one single ride but I had a great time there. I got spit on by an elk, slimed by a buffalos toungue, and I accidently put my finger in the whales blow hole. Was told your not supposed to do that. Also there was a bigger Baluga hanging around the one I was petting and feeding so I touched his head and was told I wasn't supposed to do that either. He was not supposed to be in that area but he wouldn't leave so he just kept trying to get some fish. Well as usual I got a few pictures so I have to go through them and decide which ones to post. I'll probably try blogger but if it doesn't work I'll use flickr to upload my photos. I asked Annette to guess how many pictures I took yesterday and she said 200. She was pretty close because at that time I had only taken 546. So it may be a while before I decide on which ones to post LOL. Thanks for going with me Annette and for bringing the lunch and snacks !!!

Try this link and let me know if it works

  • Click here
  • 6 Comments:

    At Friday, August 18, 2006 8:37:00 AM, Blogger Cherie & Dan said...

    The link worked. Very nice pictures as always. We are playing poker at my parents tonight. Come up and play if you have time. I don't know what time it will start, maybe 8:00-8:30ish.

     
    At Friday, August 18, 2006 10:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    awesome pics again Kev! Hopefully we will see u tonight at our house for poker. I wont be sticking around long cuz i dont want to be the beer bitch. lol but i hope u can make it up.

     
    At Friday, August 18, 2006 1:48:00 PM, Blogger Sam said...

    oh c'mon melissa its been so long since you've been our beer bitch and who knows when it will happen again for ya

     
    At Friday, August 18, 2006 3:07:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hopefully it will never happen again, if im lucky!lol The last time was at ur place at ur house warming party.

     
    At Friday, August 18, 2006 7:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi Kev saw Karl today and Tarra both were at Pizza Pizza ordering food. I found out you are leaving soon back out west. Wish you the best. Bill Grixti

     
    At Friday, August 18, 2006 8:05:00 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

    Hey Kev:Excellent pictures,thanks for the tour.D

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home