Saturday, July 15, 2006

1 of 2

I woke up early this morning but because of miscomunication I didn't leave the house till 9am as I headed to see Ryan and Tyler play some touch football. I was told the game started at 9:30 but it actualy started at 9am. I was standing on the opposite sideline of the teams but then I thought I recognized Bob. When I took out my camera and zoomed in I knew it was Bob. Then I just had to look around and I noticed the boys. I stood on the sideline taking pictures and when they were close enough durring breaks in the play I hollered at them. Ryan came over and talked to me at half time but had to rush to get water before the second half started. Tyler plays defense and Ryan plays offence as well as rusher. Tyler was playing pretty tight coverage and knocked the ball away from one receiver and had a chance for an interception later but stepped back to let a team mate take it. Ryan had a few nice catches and was stopped on the goal line on a touchdown conversion. He also had a sack for a safety and a blocked punt to help lead his team to victory. It made me miss playing the game back when Karl and I were younger. It sure is a young mans sport.























2 Comments:

At Sunday, July 16, 2006 5:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss those days too Kev. Remember when you were my speedy sure handed receiver and I was your cannon arm quarterback? Ahh dems were the days. But oh ya, I got a birdie golfing at Bracebridge golf course this weekend and shot a solid 49. Don't remember our legs looking as muscular as Ryans

 
At Monday, July 17, 2006 4:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

my dad kept asking the question 'what about bob?' when he looked at your pictures. I guess you only had room for the star players right kev?

Tyler

 

Post a Comment

<< Home