Thursday, July 06, 2006

Car hunting for Tee

Well it's been a while since I posted but I guess since the scare on the weekend by the wild animal I've been sticking close to home. Karl's been down this week and it's been great. We have hung out a bit and had a lot of good talks about what is going on. We have gone out a few times to visit and such but today we were on a mission. We went to Burlington today to check out a car that Tara had seen on the internet. It is a chick car for sure but it was cute car. Karl and I were all over it taking turns grilling the owner. Then we went for a test drive where we had a chance to grill the owners husband so we could check out the 2 stories and see if they matched or not. Lucky for them it did. Karl is going to report back to Tara and then the couple said if she was still interested they would drive the car half way up north for Tara to meet them and see the car for herself. As usual I had my camera and here are a few pictures of the VW Cabrio















6 Comments:

At Friday, July 07, 2006 7:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

very cute car!!

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 8:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice car!! I must be a moe because I like the VW Cabrio, but I'm sure Tara will look a lot better driving it.

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 10:00:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tara looks better doing everything compared to you LOL

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 10:35:00 AM, Blogger At ThE bArN said...

i like that car!!!

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 12:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice car. Tara will look real good driving that.

 
At Friday, July 07, 2006 2:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karl topless is GREAT. Car go vroooom. Cow go MOOOOO.

That is all.

Jeff

 

Post a Comment

<< Home