Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Doc says I'm AOK

Well Monday I had to go to mac to get checked out after the spell I had at the funeral home. I was a wee bit nervous as I knew that if for any reason I passed the tests they would take my licence off me. Not for ever but for a couple months till they find whats wrong and fix it. Well I go in and fill out a couple forms then the Dr calls me in. We sit down and he asks me a ton of questions. Then he gets me on the table and does my blood pressure, listens to my heart, and checks my lungs. Then he gets out the vasoline and rubber gloves and I run out of the room screaming. Actually he tells me to sit back in the chair. He goes over the paperwork from emergency and then says that hes not going to do any tests. Hes satisfied with what hes heard/seen and read. He told me that when I get back to Nanaimo to see my Dr about my potasium level. He thinks the pills I take for blood pressure my be bringing it down so I might need different pills or potasium pills as well. For now I'll eat more bananas than I'm used to till I get back out west.

For those that havn't heard I'm leaving here Saturday morning if all is ready and heading right out on my way. Heading west into the sunset. I'm going to go to Marineland thursday with Terry and Annette. Might be a post Friday but I need to take the modem back so will be off the internet.

While I think of it... Mike do you have my Sopranos dvd's ???

The guy that has my stuff stored in his garage contacted me and I told him I should be there before the 26 and will remove my stuff as soon as I can. As soon as I get out west I'll post and let everyone know how I'm doing.

11 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 16, 2006 7:48:00 AM, Blogger Ive got nothing said...

Ya I got your Soprano dvds. What are you gonna do? Forget about it.

 
At Wednesday, August 16, 2006 1:06:00 PM, Blogger Cherie & Dan said...

Its good that everything is ok and have a safe trip.

 
At Wednesday, August 16, 2006 2:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mike don't be surprised to wake up and find your cats head in your bed !!know different show but you get the meaning LOL

 
At Wednesday, August 16, 2006 5:01:00 PM, Blogger botsoe said...

Kevin Jeannine has the tickets at the house here for you she is off tomorrow but is Kelly's B-day so I am sure they will be going out so call tonight or in the morning..

 
At Wednesday, August 16, 2006 6:01:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

we are glad you are okay too.
karl let us know last night that you are okay...but i still had to tell you.
have a safe trip home.
looking forward to your next post

 
At Thursday, August 17, 2006 5:39:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Nina

I do know that Paul reads this blog once in awhile so he might see it.

 
At Thursday, August 17, 2006 6:05:00 AM, Blogger Ive got nothing said...

Kevin do you want those dvds before you head west young man?

 
At Thursday, August 17, 2006 11:23:00 AM, Blogger Sam said...

Have a good trip kev. If I am up that way i nJanuary or February maybe I will try to meet up with you somehow.

 
At Thursday, August 17, 2006 3:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NO!!!!! We don't want you to go. Oh well, life goes on. Have a safe trip. Looking forward to continuing to read your blog for updates.
Love Laurie & Melissa

 
At Friday, August 18, 2006 5:18:00 AM, Blogger Ive got nothing said...

Kevin, You're probably really buzy getting ready but there is an open invitation for you to play poker at Owen's tonight... around 8. I know how much you enjoy giving away your toonies.

 
At Friday, August 18, 2006 5:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well uncle kev... it was all I could do the other day to not just start crying!!!! You know how we all feel about you leaving, how we will miss you so much! But we also know how much you really like it out there, and we support you in that! Just cant wait to see the day we're heading to the airport to pick you up again! Well, have a Safe trip Uncle Kevin!
I love you!!!
Love Tara. xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home