Sunday, July 30, 2006

New Post

Well I did a post earlier today but when I tried to go into spell check I lost my whole post so I'm not going to repeat it. Since nothing was new I was making a post about a blind date last Tuesday. She was a biker chick, not bad looking but there was no connection and it was mutual.

This post I just wanted to see if anyone was going to Gage Park on Saturday. There is a free concert and April Wine is one of the acts. They are not even the closing act so I'm assuming that the 2 following bands are pretty good. Looks like the band following them has the lead singer from Tea Party and the last band has the former front man from Big Wreck. For more info go here ... http://www.y108.ca/station/rock_picnic.cfm I'll probably be down there for April Wine. I know Tara is talking about comming down so here is something you might want to do.

Comming up soon is the Festival of Friends. Vince Neal from Motley Crew has his band there Saturday Night For the full lineup go here http://www.creativearts.on.ca/performers.html

For anyone interested the V.I. Raiders kicked some ass last night beating the South Surrey Rams (Last years division champions) 57 - 6. I listened to it on the internet broadcast. Next Saturday they are in Chilliwack which should be another good game. Thank God for the Raiders because the way the Ti Cats are playing it might turn me off of football.

5 Comments:

At Monday, July 31, 2006 4:46:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that sounds interesting kev. karl and i MIGHT be coming down with tara and john so....also they have met tea party before and had dinner with them....so they will more than likely be interested in seeing that guy.
will let you know for sure.
p.s
too bad you didn't have jodi there....she has recovered my post twice as i have lost it myself.....

 
At Monday, July 31, 2006 7:12:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin
The concerts are on Saturday not friday. Just so everyone knows.

 
At Tuesday, August 01, 2006 9:40:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks tips! He worte in his blog that it was sat night! Go Raiders! that good to hear Uncle Kev! Well we will be comming down sat morning I think, so we will see you then!
Love Tara.

 
At Tuesday, August 01, 2006 10:19:00 AM, Blogger Ive got nothing said...

Hey Kev I wouldn't mind going down to sit and listen to some music. Let me know when you're heading down.

 
At Tuesday, August 01, 2006 10:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Uncle Kev
The last band is Thornley I think which is an AWESOME band to see live, we saw them at the kee i bet you would really like them. I wish I was coming down but I will still be in Winnipeg.
Have a great time tho
Love Kris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home