Sunday, July 16, 2006

Baby birds

Tonight at supper time I was watching the BBQ while Annette ran to the drug store. Actually she drove. Anyways...there is allways alot of action in dad's back yard. Jean feeds the birds everyday and there are a couple bird baths so you never know what you might see. I have noticed the birds going in and out of the birdhouses but never really thought much of it because it's not spring anymore. I was a little surprised as to what I seen today. Here are some photos. The last one I cropped in real close for a better look. I couldn't get too close cause the mama would fly away and the babies would duck down inside.





2 Comments:

At Monday, July 17, 2006 3:56:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

chirp chirp

 
At Monday, July 17, 2006 5:17:00 AM, Blogger Cherie & Dan said...

nice pictures. can you tell us how to get the countdown on our blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home