Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Some pictures

Well not alot going on here. Just day to day stuff with dad. He has a couple bad days and then he pulls out of it and has a couple good days. I gave him a Ti Cat jersey today and he had to put it on. Nurses in every day and most nights so Jean can get some rest. Terry, Rob and Annette drop by often. Karl is comming down thursday and he Mike and I are going to the Ti Cat game. Going to ask Ryan and Tyler but I have to know by morning so Karl can order tickets. Ryan bought himself a new Jeep so hopefully he'll come by and take me for a ride. Tyler is buyying the car off of Ryan so he will have his own wheels. Here are a few pictures I took in the back yard yesterday.





5 Comments:

At Tuesday, July 25, 2006 10:57:00 PM, Blogger m gower said...

very nice pics kev
Love Mandy

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 5:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to the game on Friday. Oskee wee wee!!

Mike

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 6:51:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful pic's

Hey I'm going to the game to, I really need to get out of the house since I lost my 3yr old dog Thursday and was in a car accident on Friday. At this point I think life suck's and I need to get drunk lol

nina

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 8:14:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe we will catch up to you at the game ?

 
At Wednesday, July 26, 2006 4:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya that would be great I'll be the one with the long brown hair and the stiff neck,,,,,,lol


nina

 

Post a Comment

<< Home