Wednesday, July 19, 2006

More animals



Well it hasn't been too long since my last update but here goes another. Two nights ago I had a rough night at Jean's house with all the tension thats around there. I had planned to go to Karl's for the day but decided I needed to get out before I said something I shouldn't. So when Jean got home from where ever she went I just jumped in my car and headed up north. About 10 minutes on the hwy Karl called and I told him that I was headed his way and that I needed to do some venting. Karl called and got the day off from his boss so we could spend the day together. It was nice that we got time to have a chat as we drove to Haliburton. I had to go see the wolves ! Karl is not really into it but I'm glad he came and to be honest he found it interesting. Not enough to go again mind you. Even if Karl doesn't want to admit it inside he liked it and I think hes changing a wee bit. He even pointed out a Monarch butterfly and told me I could go photograph it when it landed. He sat patiently waiting and even sudgested we go down the hall of the wolf centre to get closer to the pups. All in all I shot over 500 photos of the wolves. I want to thank my big brother for taking the time to go and do something I enjoy even tho it's not something he's really into. And for being there when I needed an ear to listen to my problems. I had a good time even tho it ended a little earlier than I wanted.












6 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 19, 2006 5:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there Kevin,, the pictures are beautiful,,, I just want you to know that my thoughts are with you.



nina

 
At Wednesday, July 19, 2006 5:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever........you spelt suggested wrong

 
At Thursday, July 20, 2006 4:50:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I AM NOT AN ANIMAL

 
At Thursday, July 20, 2006 5:18:00 AM, Blogger Ive got nothing said...

Trudy you don't have to be the elephant man but how about a tigress? Roarrrrr. Very intimating.

Mike

 
At Thursday, July 20, 2006 5:30:00 AM, Blogger Sam said...

thats what brothers are for. again, like always, nice pics Kev

 
At Friday, July 21, 2006 8:28:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Nina

Sorry Trud I never realized how the Title made ppl think about your picture being posted but after I wrote the blog I wasn't sure how to fit it in. Could have said...oh yeah and by the way we stopped at Home Depot on the way home to see Trudy at work.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home