Friday, August 11, 2006

Relaxing in Muskoka

Just doing a post about hanging out with my bro and the family. Did a bit of golfing, went to see the wolves with Mandy, Emily, and Jordan, watched American Dad DVD with Jodi, and went out to Geoffs and Krissy's cottage for a bbq. The kids did alot of swimming and jumping off the dock. It's a great spot on a very quiet lake. I'll posts some pictures later if blogger will let me. I'm uploading my pictures to Karl's computer so check out Karl's blog because he most post some.

2 Comments:

At Friday, August 11, 2006 12:11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev,

I wasn't sure if you would be in Hamilton this weekend or not. I was going to call you tonight to see if you wanted to check out festival of friends but I guess not.

Mike

 
At Friday, August 11, 2006 4:30:00 PM, Blogger Sam said...

kev is coming home on friday so maybe you guys can still figure something out

 

Post a Comment

<< Home