Saturday, August 19, 2006

I won one !!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

Well last night instead of being a good boy and finishing up my packing I went over to Owen's to take another shot of winning a pot in Texas Hold'em. There was Mike, Dan, Sam, and Owen. Well it took a couple trys but I finaly beat Mike in head to head to take my first ever pot. I think I was so happy I was the first one out in all the rest of the games. I must say they were the best cards I have ever gotten. So it wasn't all just my skills.

Got in around 2am so a little slow this morning. Trailer is packed just have to do the computer and camera. I think I'll swing by the Muskoka Gowers because I'm getting such a late start. I think Karl is pissed at me. I phoned the other night and left a msg but he never got back to me. Want to clear what ever it is up before I leave. Plus I'll watch the Ti Cat game with him tonight. See which team shows up. I don't understand that team. Argos are hurting and we do nothing about it.

I may post again before for I get out there but you never know. I don't plan stops ahead and the rest stations in Sask. don't have computers or internet. Thanks everyone for the well wishes and what not. Will see you all at Christmas

3 Comments:

At Saturday, August 19, 2006 7:23:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Karl is pissed at you because you're a cheater. hehe For someone who's not big on good byes… just leave already. Kidding!!, it was all I could do the other day to not just start crying!!!! We will all miss you and your great pictures of us, blog often.

Mike

 
At Saturday, August 19, 2006 5:08:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cya kev
sorry i missed you at our house. would have been nice to watch the game with you
hope your travels are safe
love ya

 
At Sunday, August 20, 2006 1:29:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you won one! If I had realized that everyone was coming over on Friday night, I would have stayed home. I thought I was leaving the house so the guys could play poker. Oh well. Like everyone else has said, I am sorry to see you leave. Have a good trip...keep blogging...see you at Christmas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home