Wednesday, September 13, 2006

A few pictures

I made myself go out early today. I've been working on the football site alot and still get complaints about different things. Mostly from people who are on the executive and have kids on the roster and because their name gets left off because I don't have their name on my list. The kid is a 3rd stringer only on the team because mommy knows Hadi (the owner) and has joined the exec. I talk to players all the time telling them to make sure their info is right and email me to let me know. Most of them don't care but mommy and daddy do cause they want to show all their friends that their son is on the #4 ranked team in Canada and moving up. I'm going to talk to Hadi after the season and I'll tell him I'll do another job for the team next year but not the web site. I don't get paid for this BS.

Anyways.....

I decided to go to the Ocean for a walk and took along my camera. Wasn't much going on there kinda windy and cool. I took some pictures anyways so I don't want to hear no complaints that I didn't put your kids name on here or that mt spelling suks or anything like that just enjoy the damn pictures !!!

Oh and have a nice day !!!

blogger is too painfull uploading pictures










13SEPT06 016b



13SEPT06 029b

13SEPT06 051b

13SEPT06 059b

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 13, 2006 6:48:00 PM, Blogger Dennis said...

Been getting a little.....hmmm,maybe not,lmao,oh ya FLACK is the word I was searching for, you seem to have had your fill of B.S. Lifes too short man, take it easy,like the song says. Oh ya ,nice pic's. I should have some good ones when I come back Sunday nite. Take care Kev, and thanks for the well wishes.

 
At Wednesday, September 13, 2006 7:06:00 PM, Blogger m gower said...

Hey unc, awesome pics. I will see you online on the weekend.
Take care

 
At Friday, September 15, 2006 5:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey uncle kev! those are some nice pics!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home