Thursday, September 07, 2006

Bike Ride

Yesterday when I woke up I decided to go for a bike ride. Reading dennis' comment in the last post made me laugh because I took my camera but took no pictures. Road up and around Neck Point and then sat on the bench looking at the ocean. I was thinking it would be neat if I seen a whale from shore but it didn't happen. Not even a seal. Last night when I was getting ready for work the woman that lives here told me she went for a walk to Neck Point that morning. Apparently someone told her she just missed seeing a couple whales. Orcas as far as we can figure. Probaly transient ones looking for seals to eat.

I've had a slow leak the last few days so I dropped the tire off to get fixxed while I sleep. I'll pick it up later today. Might even go for another bike ride. Should have more pictures this weekend after I get back from the football game in Kelowna. Its a weekend trip with the team. Everything paid for so it's real nice. Also I might go to the Clippers hockey game tomorrow night. Home/season opener so it should be fun. Well off to bed.

3 Comments:

At Thursday, September 07, 2006 3:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin, I don't want to hear about these great bike rides in mid December, when we're all freezing our asses off.

Mike

 
At Saturday, September 09, 2006 6:24:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok I wont ride my bike but I will go out for one game of golf LOL

 
At Monday, September 11, 2006 5:04:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Uncle Kevin! good to see that your updating! That picture box was up for a while! (That thing is pretty neat though!) canty wait to hear about your weekend and the game... love ya!
Love Tara. xo

 

Post a Comment

<< Home