Saturday, October 07, 2006

Lions Game 2 of 2

First off I want to thank blogger for allowing me to upload these pictures tonight. 2nd I'd like to thank Lorne Plante the first picture, he,s the one that help set this up for me. On the sideline hes bigger than most of the players especially in height. 3rd I'd like to thank the B.C. Lions for allowing me to do this. Wasn't exactly free if you add up all the costs of 50 dollar ferry ride (each way) About 30 dollars in food because I was too late for the last ferry and camped in my car watching Bruce Almighty on my Ipod. That helped me get through the night. I got out of the stadium at 10:30pm and its a half hour drive to the ferry if you know where your going and last ferry leaves at 10:45pm. I knew I wouldn't make it so I drove north to the Horseshoe Bay terminal. Last I'd like to thank Scott for lending me a lense although it wasn't the 2.8 I was asking for it was still better than the one I own. Also he emailed me tonight to say he saw me at least 10 times and didn't watch the whole game. He thought the one time I was going to get knocked down but I got me and the camera out of the way in time. Its actually one of these photos where the QB is comming right at me and it looked sooooo close because it was. It's #16 with the ball tucked under his wing. Oh I almost forgot....

The rights to these photos are owned by the B.C. Lions football club and cannot be used with out their written consent as well as mine. They are here for your viewing pleasure only !









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home