Monday, November 20, 2006

The big day is......

For those of you interested the big day for Patty and myself is December 17th 2006. We still have to get someone to do the ceremony which will be outside if its not raining. If it is raining or Patty really wants to we will get married in her aunts house. This morning I'm getting ready to take Patty to the hospital as she is having surgery. I didn't go into work last night as I wanted to be with her. I will let you all know how it went later this evening if I get a chance.

UPDATE

I know a couple people have said they would like to be out here for the wedding. Please don't think you have to because it will be alot of money right before Christmas. As much as I'd appreciate you being here I think that kind of money for a short trip is way too much. I'm not telling ppl not to come but just letting you know I understand if you decide to use the money for better things. Right now we are planning a trip to Ontario in the summer so you will get to meet Patty. She has an aunt in Huntsville and another in Barrie. Just a thought.

4 Comments:

At Monday, November 20, 2006 3:05:00 PM, Blogger botsoe said...

Wish Patty good luck on her surgery and I am sure Karl would want to wish her luck as well

 
At Tuesday, November 21, 2006 5:48:00 AM, Blogger Ive got nothing said...

Kevin, I'm really sorry I can't be there but wish you all the best and a bright sunny day too.

Mike

 
At Tuesday, November 21, 2006 5:53:00 PM, Blogger Muskokaman said...

Hope everything went well with Patty's surgery!
-Tara. xo

 
At Tuesday, November 21, 2006 6:19:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the surgery went well. We will be thinking of you two on December 17th (Cherie's due date). Once again, congratulations to you both.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home