Thursday, December 28, 2006

3 more days !!!!

Well only 3 more days till the big day. Patty asks me everyday especialy when something comes up with her kids or her aunt if I'm still sure I want to do this. She can't believe that I havn't run away yet. Every night I'm going to bed and every morning I'm waking up beside the woman I love. I've honestly never been so happy. You get shot down so many times in life that you eventualy just give up. You learn to live your life as happy as you can but mostly alone. I seemed to have had better luck out here although there had been some bumps.

People say things like it was never meant to be, things happen for a reason and you'll find it when your not looking. The last one I'm not so sure about because you may not be looking for what you found but you were probably looking for something when you found it. Saying it wasn't meant to be may be right when something doesn't work out may be partially true but I think it just makes it easier to move on after something doesn't work out for you. Things happen for a reason is one I've been thinking about quite a bit lately. I look back over my life the past year or so and if certain things hadn't happened I wouldn't have been able to do some of the things I did. The biggest one is getting to spend as much time as I did with dad. I look at everyone one else who has a family and half decent job and none of them could have given up everything to go be with dad. One way you can look at it is I didn't have much to give up. Very true !! Breaking up with someone I really wasn't happy with, losing my best friend in Nikko, Having a job that payed the bills but wasn't very satisfying made it all easier to just pack up and leave. I got back out here knowing I did everything I could. I know some people may not have been happy and some may have been pissed for reasons I'm still not sure about but I had to do this for me. It is my time. I can't make everyone happy but I can make me happy. This Sunday I plan to do that when I say I do to my future wife Patty. Then monday we move in to our own place where we start building our future together as well as our home furnishings LOL. We went out to the Brick to get a couch but they were sold out so I guess it wasn.t meant to be. But we did find a computer desk for us and that we were not looking for.

Its funny how when you sit down to try and make a post for people to read and all of a sudden all this extra stuff starts pouring out. Well I gotta run and take a shower because Patty will be home from work soon and I want to make lunch for her. Then we might go to Nanaimo to get the last of my things. I'm going to leave them in the trailer till Monday so we don't have to move them too many times.

Doesn't look like the wedding will be on the web cam as I can't find a way for more than one computer to watch it. I still have to see if I can get a video camera but its not on the top of my list. We have the liscence, we have the J.P. and we have witnesses. I think Patty wants it video taped but I hate being on camera but if she says she wants it I'll do it for her. Ok thats it for now cause I need to run and stuff just keeps wanting to pour out. I'll try and do one more post before the big day.

6 Comments:

At Thursday, December 28, 2006 1:22:00 PM, Blogger Ive got nothing said...

Good blog Kev. Which artist said; ...you can't please everyone so you've got to please yourself? Was it Pee Wee Herman??

BTW you change your countdown at the bottom of the blog from Christmas to the wedding

Mike

 
At Thursday, December 28, 2006 2:36:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

should

 
At Sunday, December 31, 2006 12:26:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kevin

I heard through the grapevine you were getting married. Congratulations and best of luck to both youand Patty!
All my best,
Barb

 
At Sunday, December 31, 2006 7:27:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kev....funny how she can't believe you're still there...she hasn't seen your bad side yet eh? haha just kidding...i am soo happy for you...she sounds like the right girl for you. as for the camera...just put it mostly to her side...your back her front...you gowers look best from behind anyway...hahaha
love ya
and congrats to both

 
At Sunday, December 31, 2006 8:15:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Kevin and Patty,

Congratulations and Best Wishes today we will be thinking of you, wish we could be there on this very important day. Just remember that Mom and Dad are now together and will be by your side and very proud of you as we all are.

Love Always
Annette
XOXO

 
At Sunday, December 31, 2006 8:25:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kev,

Just wanted to wish you two the very best and a long and happy life together. Looking forward to meeting Patty in the new year.

Mike

 

Post a Comment

<< Home