Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Dreams

Havn't had much to post about lately. Enjoying the married life and working hard. Its real slow at work and they have let a few ppl go. They talked to me about not leaving but they won't give me the 2 bucks an hour I want. Its not worth a dolar. Besides there is a guy on afternoons that I wanted to punch out the other night. Had enough of his shit and told him about it and he got in my face. I didn't back down and he went and got his foreman. I called mine over and told him if he didn't back off I'm going to punch him in the face. The last 2 nights in he is not at the saw when I get in there. I had told the big boss about it and he said hed talk to him.

Anyways to my dreams. I'm not one that usually remembers my dreams but I've had a few lately that I have woke up remembering some of. They all have dad in them and he needs my help in some way. I wake up in a bit of a panick wanting to finish helping dad but then realize it was a dream. Not sure what they mean but its very strange. I've probably had about 5 of them. Last night Patty was also in the dream but her and dad were not in it at the same time. It was the same dream but they just didn't cross paths or end up in the same room at the same time. I only ever remember having one dream with mom in it after she passed away. It was very strange because we were looking for the person that murdered her. I remember her me and someone else ...maybe Karl sitting on a curb in Hamilton after wandering around looking for her murderer and not finding the person. It was the one and only dream I ever remember having of her and was within the first year of her passing. Strange eh ?? Oh well got to drive Ben to school.

7 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 10, 2007 12:35:00 PM, Blogger Sam said...

its nice to see someone besides Uncle Mike and I posting. I don't remamber my dreams either, or I would probably blog about them.

 
At Wednesday, January 10, 2007 4:26:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your right , that was me sitting on the curb.

 
At Wednesday, January 10, 2007 4:27:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No really, it was me karl

 
At Wednesday, January 10, 2007 5:55:00 PM, Blogger botsoe said...

Maybe it was you and O.J.

 
At Thursday, January 11, 2007 5:19:00 AM, Blogger Ive got nothing said...

Kev, Shortly after your mom passed I was on a road trip with work in a hotel in Meaford, ON and had a dream where your mom and my father, holding hands, rose out of a hole where a tombstone should have been. I woke up with a jolt and couldn’t get back to sleep. I remember someone telling me later that’s how people on the other side communicate with us… through dreams. I’m not sure if they were trying to communicate that they were on the other side together or just trying to scare the shit out of me.

 
At Friday, January 12, 2007 9:22:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Probably both Mike they needed a good laugh LOL

 
At Friday, January 12, 2007 11:11:00 AM, Blogger Ive got nothing said...

Well lets just say it's a good thing I was in a hotel because I didn't have to wash the sheets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home