Saturday, January 13, 2007

coup de grey

Sunday I'm dragging the family to Nanaimo to see the Grey Cup. Some players and coaches are going to be in town with it so Hadi the owner of the Raiders has booked the rugby club for a meet and greet. I'm probably going to take some ribbing because I'm wearing my Ti Cat colours. The players allways tease me but I tell them to go F themselves no I don't LOL but I don't care cause the cats are my team and nothing will change that. Patty is great because as much as she doesn't like football YET !!!shes a trooper and is going along with me. I'm sure shes not just going because I told her I'd take her shopping so she can finish off our girlie looking bathroom. Its not quite as girlie looking as her aunts but then again its not finished yet.

The place is starting to come together slow but sure. I've got my room and when ever Patty asks me if something would look good in one of the other rooms I just smile and nod. I figure if I just agree with what ever she wants to do in the rest of the house she will leave my room alone. I'm just kidding cause I have had lots of input. None that she has thought usefull enough to use but she still listens to my sudgestions. The one thing is she loves my photos so we are hanging them in some of the rooms. I've got some nicely framed 8x10's that will be hung. Also my Wolf prints that I brought out here are going up in the living room. Hopefully I can get them out of storage tomorrow. I think the flower pictures are going in the downstairs washroom and the whale ones in the upstairs washroom. The thing I'm real glad about is that she thinks blue will go better with the whale photos so towels and mats will be blue and not pink !!! Honestly things are great and we agree on everything and she seems to go my direction than her own. The Wolf themed living room, the whale/ocean themed bathroom, the jungle themed bedroom with the vines leapard pattern bedding, handcuffs and wild jungle posters on the walls and right down to my leapard skin thong. I'll take photos when we are all done. No not of me in my little thong so don't ask.

Last night I made 2 batches of fudge which I havn't done in years. The last time I made it I had used glass cookware and it got burnt. I realized that a while later because I hadn't at the time it happened. Patty just woke up and came down stairs and grabbed us both a hunk of fudge. I'm going to end this now so I can spend some time with my wife and eat my fudge.

I should be picking up the wedding DVD tomorrow. The guy I borrowed the camera from said he would make me 2 coppies cause for some reason I couldn't with the mini DVD for some reason.

5 Comments:

At Saturday, January 13, 2007 8:58:00 PM, Blogger m gower said...

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
fudgeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

 
At Sunday, January 14, 2007 5:36:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like fun! we redid our livingroom/diningroom months ago and still haven't figured out the pics....maybe when you guys come next summer patty will look after that for us.
post pics of the rooms kev....not the bedroom though! haha

 
At Sunday, January 14, 2007 9:26:00 AM, Blogger Ive got nothing said...

Keep smiling and nodding Kevin and you'll have a long and hapopy marriage.

 
At Sunday, January 14, 2007 7:45:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey kev!
so this guy that maisan had a class with at BMLSS is totally into photography apparently n has some amazing stuff on two websites... so i thought u might wanna see em... sorry this isn't really a msg in regards to your posting, but i'm just about to read it after i tell u this... love you!
http://alijabos.50g.com/
http://alijabos.blogspot.com/

 
At Monday, January 15, 2007 7:16:00 AM, Blogger Muskokaman said...

Hey uncle Kev! glad to hear the house is comming together!! cant wait to see the wedding dvd! you will have to send a copy this way!(along with that cd of pics! haha) well anyways, good luck wit hthe job search, looks like we are in the same place at this point, i still havnt found anything! well, i will talk to you later!
Love Ya
Love Tara.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home