Thursday, January 18, 2007

Some pictures

I decided to take a short drive this morning after I dropped Ben of at school. I went home and picked up my camera and drove over by Mt Prevost looking for something to photograph. It wasn't the best day because with the mild weather and rain there is alot of fog but I was hopeing to use that to my advantage. Its alot harder than I had expected but I played around anyways. On my way home I looked across a field at what I thought were horses but then realized the were Elk. I had just heard yesterday that there were Elk on the island in the Duncan area but wasn't expecting to see them today. I was parked at the side of the road but I saw a truck pull in a driveway and asked if hed mind if I took some pictures from his property. It ends up that the field the elk were in was his property and he didn't mind at all. He said if the snow wasn't there I could have drove down behind his barn but he was sure I wouldn't make it back up in my car and I'm sure he was right. I took a walk down behind the barn but the elk were pretty nervous and ran away. I had to brighten the pictures up a bit but the the first of the 2 tree pictures is how it looked from the view through the camera. The second I cleared up a bit.














5 Comments:

At Thursday, January 18, 2007 2:01:00 PM, Blogger At ThE bArN said...

i like the horses...of course!

 
At Thursday, January 18, 2007 3:31:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look at Dr. Dolittle at it again.

Nice pics Kev.

 
At Thursday, January 18, 2007 9:14:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kev nice to see you taking out door pics, must of been a lot of snow out there. Good luck with the that last job interview hope you get it, sounds like it is quite a big outfit. Bill G

 
At Friday, January 19, 2007 10:18:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like muskoka...good luck on the job
let us know
any more actual wedding photos yet?

 
At Saturday, January 20, 2007 8:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

There wasn't many photos taken that day but I havn't seen any photos from the other 2 cameras that were there that day.

Kevin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home