Sunday, May 07, 2006

Hello All

Hello all
Just getting ready for bed at Karl and Trudy's. Did a laundry tonight to have clean clothes on my trip. Had a busy weekend. Stopped to see Dave DeVier on my way north. Had a great visit with him at the fire hall. Even got to slide down the fire pole. I must have spent a couple hours with him checking out the firehall and meeting his co firefighters. Took a few photos to post later.

Today I went to see the wolves with Tara. Had a great time there and took lots of pictures. We got to see the wolves get fed and for many it was pretty gross. For me it was a great oppertunity to take photos. I will post some photos as soon as I can. Right after that Tara and I went to eat lunch. I've been told that at times I'm gross when I eat. Going to get a pretty early start tomorrow. Will call Dad and Jean to let them know how the trip is going. Well goodnight all will post as soon as I can.

3 Comments:

At Monday, May 08, 2006 8:48:00 AM, Blogger Ive got nothing said...

See ya Kev. Drive careful, I miss you already.

Mike

 
At Monday, May 08, 2006 8:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kev I hope to hear from you soon. I wish you could just call collect.If you get somewhere there is a phone you can i would rather you do that then use your phone.Well have a good trip luv Alice

 
At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 6:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Kev
It was great to see you and we're glad you came over to watch Survivor. Have a safe trip back

Dave & Jen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home