Sunday, April 23, 2006

I've been tagged

Just got home from the hospital. Jean is there now with Michelle and Rick. Kim was there for a bit too. Dad has eaten more today than I had seen in the past 2 days. He still seems to be in good spirits but sleeps often. He ate half his cereal this morning and half of a toasted bagel with some coffee, the nurse said he had a couple slices of peaches at breakfast. For lunch dad had a whole bowl of soup and half a granola bar. No news on when he will be getting out. I'm off to go look at my new camera and ready to talk a deal if they are. Will let you know how it works out.

Update:
I'm now the proud owner of a Canon Eos 30D camera with a tele-photo lense !!!




3 Comments:

At Monday, April 24, 2006 12:22:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for all the updates! Congrats on your new camera!! I know how long you've been waiting for it!
Love Tara.
xo

 
At Tuesday, April 25, 2006 5:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Unky!!
Nice Camera!!!! Tell Papa I say hello and give him and grandma a big hug for me.
Love Kris

 
At Wednesday, April 26, 2006 3:22:00 AM, Blogger m gower said...

Im SO jealous. I want a new camera SO bad, but mines not that old.


Have fun taking pics, just make sure to post them
TTYL
Mandy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home