Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Meet the social worker

This coming Saturday at 10.00am there will be a social worker going to dad and Jean's to meet the family. Jean said that this meeting is only for the people who will help make decisions as dad's disease gets worse. Jean said that she would like us 5 kids along with her 2 kids and no others at this time. Michele has opted not to be there but Kim will be there. I talked to Terry and she will be there, Annette is working, I talked to Jeanine and she will let Robert know and I talked to Trudy and she will pass it on to Karl. Please email me and let me know ASAP either way. I'll pass it on to Dad and Jean. In my opinion we should be there to support dad but if you prefer not to come or can't make it for whatever reason its totally up to you. I had been sitting on the fence since I first heard about this but as hard as it may be I'll be there. Jean told me the number one concern is taking care of the pain and how and where for dads best comfort. This is about all I know so if you have questions please call Jean.

Email me here!

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 19, 2006 1:41:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kev You already know i will be there Im just wondering if Mandy wanted to be there why it would matter. All grandkids that are old enough should be a part if they want. Alice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home