Saturday, April 01, 2006

Happy Birthday Kim !!!



Happy Birthday Kim !!!


I'd like to wish Kim a very happy birthday today. I also want to congratulate Kim and Glenn as they are expecting another child near the end of November I believe.

Last but not least I want to wish Dan and Cherie the best of luck as they are getting married Saturday August 26, 2006. I remember the last time we had the family golf at the KOA in Gravenhurst and Cherie was my partner. Very nice young lady and shes getting a nice young man in Dan. So goodluck to you both and welcome to this kooky crazy mixed up family. If we havn't scared you off yet your probably not going anywhere.

It's now 2:14 before changing my watch and I'm heading to bed. Will update tomorrow on the poker night at Laurie and Owen's house tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home