Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Dad update

Well as most of you know dad is back in the hospital. He was having a bad day so Jean called a Dr and they told her to take him to emergency and they will admit him. Dad needs another blood transfusion and was scheduled to get it tonight. When Jean called earlier she said he would stay in emergency because no bed was available but then they decided to move him upstairs to a ward. I believe its 395 room 14 but don't quote me on this. Jean is going to take some time for herself tomorrow so I will be going over to see dad in the morning. Annette is coming in to Hamilton tomorrow so will go see dad in the afternoon and Terry is going to get dropped off after work. I told her I'll give her a ride home if she needs it. Looking like the social worker thing will not be going this weekend. It was looking like just me, Terry and Kim since grand kids are not allowed but Mandy was hoping to be able to come. I'm not against grandkids from coming as most of them are old enough and should be involved as I'm sure they will be as time goes on. Most of them won't want to be at this meeting as I'm sure most of us don't want to be there but I think it's a show of support to dad. Well I'll keep you posted as I usually do.

2 Comments:

At Thursday, April 20, 2006 5:11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think mandy especially should be involved as she has worked at places with older people and knows things the rest of us wouldn't....maybe even the right questions to ask.
trud

 
At Thursday, April 20, 2006 7:13:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have really liked to be involved if I had known we were allowed and Tara and Jodi said the same thing. I also thought dad was going to that meeting, not just Kim and Aunt Terry....?
If it turns out that we are allowed to be involved when it is rescheduled please let us know.
Love Kris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home