Thursday, April 20, 2006

Re: update on dad

I went to see dad today. Dr Bertovsky came in and said that his red cells were 70 which is way too low so they were going to give him 2 pints of the red stuff and that he should plan on being in the hospital at least a few days. He seems in good spirits but a wee bit confused. Could be from not enough oxygen getting to the brain cause the red cells are what carries it around the body. Robert, Annette and Terry made it in to visit as well as cousin David and his wife with her mother and 2 week old baby. Dad held the baby for a few minutes. Jean showed up and I decided to leave to get a bite to eat. I went to Licks Homeburgers last night at 10pm and it was so good I think I'm heading back there tonight. Told Terry to call me for a ride home so I will go after I drop her off.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, April 20, 2006 5:59:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heyyyyyy you didnt tell me you were going to Licks for burger !! Thanks a lot lol i would have even bought supper ! Well as it turned out Dave made supper for me. Well maybe next time Thanks again Kev for driving me home. luv ya Alice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home