Tuesday, June 21, 2005

The Game

This is one of those nights where nothing is new. So even tho some of you probably don't care I'm going to post some pictures of the Game I made over the weekend. Now I'll start with a picture of all the parts needed. Most have been cut to size.

game 003b

Next is a picture of all the pieces layed out so I can see if they are going to fit how I wanted.

game 004

After glueing and nailing the pieces together I put the felt under it to see how it will look. This is when I decided to paint it.

game 008

And the last picture is of the final product. I thought it turned out pretty good for my first try.

game 010

How To Play
Its a pretty simple game to play. You roll the dice on the playing surface and add them up. Then you knock the pegs (numbered 1-9) down that add up to the total of the dice. example...if you roll a 4 and 3 = 7 then you can knock down the #7 peg or the #3 and #4 or the #5 and #2 or the #6 and #1 or the #4 and #2 and #1. You must roll both dice ! They must stay on the playing surface. Once you roll the dice and can't knock down any tiles you lose. Or if you end up with the #1 being the last tile, you lose. If you can knock down all the tiles you win. Very simple but not as easy as it sounds. I played 25 times last night beating it on my second and 25th try.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, June 23, 2005 1:35:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could probably play that game in Ontario Kevin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home