Saturday, June 11, 2005

Off to SPCA

Just thought I'd make a quick post before heading off to the SPCA to take some more pictures. Hope all went well for Karl, Trudy, Kris, Tara and Jodi at the relay for cancer. I was supposed to be on Barb's team but she never asked after we broke up. I still would have gone. You walk, run, jug, or crawl around a track raising money for cancer. One person is supposed to be on the track at all times. Barb was shaving her head at the event. She raised over 1,350 bucks from what I heard. Good for her !! Well I better get ready for my walk in the rain. Been up since 5:30am working on the slide show. About 8:00am I cranked on the BEATLES TUNES !!! Walls are thin so didn't want to wake up the people next door.
Have a good day all !!!

SPCA 088

Nikita

2 Comments:

At Saturday, June 11, 2005 7:58:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Miss ya Uncle Kev!!! I can't wait to see you!!! I'll be there in one month tomorrow!!

Love ya lots!!

Jess :)

 
At Sunday, June 12, 2005 4:47:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kev..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home