Saturday, May 28, 2005

Summer is here !!!

For the past couple days the weather has been great !! The temperature hit 30 plus and the sun has given me a nice burn on the back of my legs. I went into work today for a few hours of overtime. I'm also looking for a part time job to work in the evenings and some weekends. Not sure what I want to do or what is available but I am looking. I hope to use the extra cash to pay off my bills and get me out of debt !!

I want to wish Tara and Tyler a Happy birthday even tho it's a bit late.

I hope to update this a couple times a week and will be adding pictures as well. I have to try and figure out how to do this on my own. I'm sure there are places to read this info but I hate to read. We'll see how it goes.

Feel free to leave comments and ask me questions !!

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 13, 2005 4:03:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I QUIT ALREADY ALICE LOL

 
At Wednesday, July 13, 2005 4:06:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey way to go Tyler

 

Post a Comment

<< Home