Thursday, June 09, 2005

Another borring post !

Not much to write about. Just got in from work. Same ol same ol. I'm working on a powerpoint presentation or slideshow for the SPCA. Have gone there the last 2 days to walk around the place and take pictures. Fell in love with a dog there of course but I'm still not ready. Plus I want to try and get out of debt, get a vehicle on the road and enjoy life as well. I would say shes a cross between Buddy and Shannon. Long hair like buddy but acts like how I remember Shannon did. I will take her for walks now and then but thats all I can do for now. There is also a dog that reminds me of Nikko when I got him. Big pure black sheperd cross. I bet he has a few pounds on Nikko. Head strong and stubborn like Nikko but a nice dog too...like Nikko was. I'll try to post pictures of them after I go there Saturday. I'll post a couple cat pictures I took the other day after I'm settled in or come back from groceries.

My excitement of the day was finding out my bike had a flat tire right as I'm ready to leave making me walk therefore being a bit late. But I saw two deer on the front lawn of my neighbour a few doors down. The one just kept eating grass but the other just kept watching me till I was past them. The last two days I had taken my camera to work but today I left it at home. Figures !!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home