Sunday, May 29, 2005

Last visit to the mainland.

A couple weeks ago I went to visit Jodi on the mainland. I walked down to the ferry which is about a 15 minute walk. The ferry trip takes about 1 hour and 45 minutes. The ferry pulls into Horseshoe Bay which looks very nice compared to other terminals I've been too. While at Jodi's I went to the S.P.C.A. on Saturday and helped out at a yard sale/ open house. Later that night we went to a silent auction in support of the S.P.C.A. in Richmond. Sunday was a lazy day watching team Canada lose in the Gold medal round of the world cup and a walk in the rain. Jodi drove me back to the ferry terminal and I was home in time to wath the final of Survivor !


Jodi and puppy
Jodi and a pup they found with 2 broken legs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home