Friday, June 10, 2005

Atlas Truss

Opened up comments so anyone can leave one. Carefull what you write as some young ones might see. Please put your name at the end of your comment. Thanks !!

Decided to take my camera to work with me today. Didn't see anything interesting on the way to work so I decided to take a couple pictures of work while at lunch. I took a picture of my saw, a built truss outside waiting to get stacked and banded and inside the shop with a couple strange trusses on the rollers.

Tonight I'm working on the presentation for the SPCA and will put a draft on a disk to show them tomorrow. I'm going in early so hopefully I can walk a few dogs before the Rabies clinic opens. Not sure what I'm doing there besides taking a few pictures while people bring their dogs in for a 15 dollar rabies shot.

Not sure what I'm doing sunday yet. Just another day I guess. Can't feel much older than I do now. Might pick up a paper see what small trucks are available for cheap LOL.

Have a good weekend !!!

Atlas Truss 003

My saw and computer screen


Atlas Truss 004

Built truss


Atlas Truss 010

Trusses sitting on rollers will be pressed at the far end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home