Sunday, June 12, 2005

Baaaah Humbug !!!!

Update I didn't end up going to the movie alone. I went and rented Be Cool instead and watched it. Good movie.


Oh wait I use that at Christmas time. Need another saying for my birthday. S**t another one !!! Still early here and still undecided what I'm doing. Gotta go out but not sure where. Over an hour before the malls open. Thinking about going to see the New Star Wars movie but I've never gone by myself before and I feel wierd. It's at the mall so I'll catch a bus and grab a bite then I'll see. I figure I seen the First one in a theater way back when. I lost track how many times Dave DeVier and I saw it. We used to go to the early show and just not leave. I saw the next 2 in a theater but only once. I think Bill Grixti and I went to see the one thats supposed to be the beginning. I know the weapons were way better than the original. They started with numbers 4, 5, and 6 then many years later went back to 1, 2, and now 3. So if I go see this one number 2 will be the only one I didn't see in a theater. I did see it with Wyatt. I'm shaved, showered and half dressed so I should get my butt in gear. Well dishes are done and I finaly hung up my surround speakers. Havn't used them since I moved here in this house. Might post later let you know if I was a loser or not LOL

2 Comments:

At Sunday, June 12, 2005 4:39:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey.i don't think you're a loser if you go to the theater alone. i see LOTS of people there alone all the time. I think it's great. well i hope you had a GREAT birthday
TTYS Mandy

 
At Wednesday, June 15, 2005 8:00:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey loser Happy Birthday I did try to leave 1 the other day but who knows where the hell it ended up..

Rob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home