Sunday, June 19, 2005

HAPPY FATHERS DAY !!!

It's days like this that I miss being in Ontario. I'm not a phone person or a card person so if I was around I'd probably go visit. I know when special ocasions are comming up and will even wake up thinking it's so and so's birthday today I have to call. Then by the time I get home from work I'm exhausted and forget. Then I'll remember just before bedtime but know it's too late. If I have ever done this and called you a day or so later just know that I honestly didn't forget and I'm sorry. I have a calender in my computer drawer I check now and then just to make sure I havn't forgotten. I'm not as young as I used to be LOL. I think I'm going to be a good candidate for Alzheimer’s. I can't remember a movie I rented and watched that I thought was pretty good. Two days later I couldn't remember the name of it....still can't LOL. But I remember I liked it !

Happy Fathers Day Dad !!!!!!
I love you and miss you and just wanted to say that on here even tho I know you won't see this !

Dad2

MY DAD

4 Comments:

At Sunday, June 19, 2005 2:57:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice pic Kevin
Nice to know you will be thinkin of me on my birthday morning even though you won't even call me...prick
hehe

 
At Sunday, June 19, 2005 3:05:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kev all you have to do is remember to call Karl on Muthers Day



....Rob

 
At Sunday, June 19, 2005 3:30:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Father's Day, Kevin!!!
Love you!!!
*MuAh*

 
At Thursday, June 23, 2005 1:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck You Rob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home