Thursday, June 16, 2005

Car Hunt

I just called a friend from work. Hes comming over and we are going to look at a couple cars. One is a 1991 Cutlass with less than 200,000 kms on it. Leather interior few minor scratches on it. Looks nice. Its going for 2000 bucks. The other is an older Nissan 4 cylinder needs cleaned up, not sure how many miles on it but its selling for 1000 bucks. It needs front tires badly. With the price of gas the 4 cyl would probably be better but I bet the Cutlass is a nice ride. looks more comfy for drives to Toffino and Long Beach. My neighbour has checked out the Nissan and said it sounded good. Said its a nice little car cheap on gas. He works in a garage. It might be his friend since its a few doors down from him so I want another oppinion. Will update after I check them out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home