Monday, June 20, 2005

More Jeff King Art

The panoramic picture across the top was taken by me when I took Marg and Bill to Neck Point. It is 5 pictures put together to make one. You can see the first picture on the left is just a slight bit different camera exposure than the rest.

Well I'm almost done that project I started. One more board to cut and put on then I'll post the pictures. But untill then I'll post some more Jeff King art. These pictures are underneath a bridge and are from around 1997. Not much Graffitee on them considering how old it is. I tried to take a picture of the whole thing but the lighting was all wrong and couldn't get a good picture. But here are a couple closeups from the Painting. I could kick myself cause I realized this weekend I had seen Jeff King doing some of his painting. Up the road from me is a park with a kids pool and sprinkler. On my way to Barbs ( back when we were together) I stopped and watched a guy painting the changeroom building. Was good looking art but I thought it was a little cartoonie from what I had seen of Jeff Kings work. I went up this past weekend to get a couple pictures and there was Jeff King's name. Would have been neat to get a picture of him painting it. Oh well maybe another time. Enjoy !!!

Art 019

Art 016

2 Comments:

At Monday, June 20, 2005 9:51:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope this helped Alice

 
At Tuesday, June 21, 2005 9:34:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kev love the pic of dad

 

Post a Comment

<< Home