Tuesday, June 30, 2009

this and that !

Well I want to do a post a week at least and sometimes more but haven't had the time and when I have the time I don't really feel like posting. I know my sisters are my 2 biggest fans and check frequently for updates. I do enjoy this at most times but stuff in my life that's going on that should make me feel sad has got me pissed off more than anything. Left alone it would have been over by now but the pot was stirred, stuff was said that shouldn't have been and I will admit it was by me but when backed into a corner what else do you do. Now I'm the bad guy.


I wasn't going to do this but maybe getting it off my chest will make me feel better. Now without going into the details here is what happened as I see it....

2 ppl had a problem with each other .... actually one person had a problem with with the other and didn't tell him or want to talk about it at the time. So they departed on bad terms and went on with their lives. A lot of stuff happened in each ones family that they couldn't share because they were not talking. Then after quite a while some emails started. Now there was an email sent that was very short and was interpreted wrong by the receiving person and so was never replied to thinking there was going to be a follow up which there wasn't. It never said in the short email that there would be another follow up but that is how it was taken. More time passed and as it passed the as usual the problem seemed to be going away. Time always seem to end the differences between them but this needed more time. There was an awkward meeting that felt better than expected but still awkward for both. Now because of the situation between the parties and that it hadn't been cleared up some decisions had been made that made some of the family of the one party hurt and or pissed off. There was a token gesture made which wasn't good enough but was the best that could happen in the situation. After time there was another email by someone from the family. It wasn't received well because the one party thought that the person sending the email should not get involved. More emails went back and forth and then something was said although it was true probably shouldn't have been said but then multiple emails came in from multiple persons and an apology was sent with no reply. Now the person that started this wanted to have a phone call but because of upcoming surgery and stress it was asked to be put off for a while. Recently things have come up and been added on to this that I don't think I will be able to overcome or forget. I have been hurt by someone that I had been the closest to for many years. Now I had never shared my emails with anyone but I had discussed them with other family members because it wasn't between them and they have their own problems. One even asked me to forward an email and I wouldn't. It's my problem to deal with.

I truly never meant to write about this but its the thing that is on my mind the most. Now I don't think it will help matters but from my point of view it can't make it worse cause it's as bad as it can be. Can it get better ? I'm really not sure but the bigger question is do I want to try and make it better ? I feel I was given an ultimatum and I don't do well with those. I'm not going to lie and say it doesn't hurt but one way or another the situation has to end. Writing this will make me out to be the bad guy because the reason this thing started has disappeared and the blame has now shifted on the person that didn't answer an email.


What I did want to talk about was the Tragically Hip concert that Patty and I went to a week ago. Don't have time to now as I got work to do around here. Also looking forward to my sisters coming out for a visit hopefully in August. Be nice to show them around the island. Hopefully Terry will be up for it! I moved my computer downstairs and Patty is getting ready to fix up the new guest room. The weather here will probably be more bearable than it would be in Ontario at that time.

Football is starting and the Raiders are holding camp in Duncan again. The Cats are starting regular season too. I hope they finally have their stuff together this year! Well gotta run!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home