Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Medical update

Its been 2 weeks since surgery and things were going pretty good. I did get a cold in the first week and still have it. I got Patty some Cold FX and she has been taken it and hasn't got my cold. Last Friday I went to my Dr about my bad shoulder and she took a look at my staples. She told me to watch for infection cause there was red spots where the staples were in my skin. The next day I woke up and the whole are was pink hot and sore. I went to the walk in clinic and he took out the staples saying they were causing the problem because they are a foreign object in me and the body was rejecting them. I've also had headaches and fevers off and on since Friday but didn't receive any antibiotics. I see the surgeon today at 10:15 and will update again.




See how swollen my stomach is !!! LOL

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 05, 2009 10:08:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewwwwwwwwwwww gross !!!!!!! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home