Monday, March 02, 2009

Sorry its been a while since my last post. Haven't done a whole heck of a lot recently. Still waiting to hear back from my Dr about an appointment with a surgeon. Guess what I have can't be too bad if they are not rushing.

Marianne underwent surgery last friday and the surgery went well from what I've heard. She has to go to the cancer clinic and get set up for some chemo treatments. Our thoughts and prayers are with her and Shawn.

Last week I went out to a farm to try and shoot some photos of eagles but they were not cooperating and neither was the weather. Will try again soon I hope. Sat 3 hours in a blind in the rain and snow then after I packed up the weather got better as the sun came out. I had a nice seat and some books and an ipod so wasn't too bad. had to keep all but 1 window closed so the rain and cool wind didn't get in.

Had a nice video chat with Annette last week. Shes now on MSN and was using Ryan's laptop which has a built in camera and mic. She carried the computer into the kitchen so I could watch her make lunch for the next day. I used the camera with Terry once but she didn't have a cam or mic. I'd talk then wait....and wait...and wait for her to type LOL. Makes life easier when you at least have a mic.

Well heading downstairs to make some veggie burgers for supper tonight. I know sounds good but you can't have some lol. I tried a hot dog the other day and it was not bad so I bought some burgers to try for tonight. Soy burgers cause I wont try the veggie veggie burgers lol.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, March 03, 2009 12:43:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kev Marrianne got home yesterday.I will keep you updated.
Annette and I are going over to see them on Thursday I have a laptop now and i will try to get it set up so i can talk to you so
you dont have to wait on me so much
smart ass!!!! lol luv Alice

 
At Wednesday, March 04, 2009 1:46:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Kev I now have a mic and cam so you dont have to wait ...and wait and wait!! I also have a laptop maybe i will even use it lol!!! Alice

 

Post a Comment

<< Home